Jut Art Museum COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
In response to the global pandemic surge, JUT Art Museum follows instructions from central and local governments, and enforces the following measures on all visitors. Thanks for your cooperation.
- The museum is now reservation only. Online reservations are open for time slots in the next two weeks. Same-day, on-site, or phone reservations are not available. Reservation page: https://tinybot.cc/jutbooking/
- With complimentary admission, invitation card or other free admissions, online reservations are also required.
- Reservations are only available for individuals, not groups of 5 or more.
- Time slots will be closed after reservations exceed quota.
- Please arrive at the museum at least 10 minutes before your time slot. Reservations will be canceled 20 minutes after the time slot begins.
- Following Center for Disease Control requirements, please provide contact details for each visitor.
- Visitors shall take body temperature and sanitize your hands upon entry, and wear face masks and maintain social distancing of 1.5 meters at all times in the museum.
- Large-scale events, group events, and guided tours are all suspended.
- If you have traveled abroad within the past 14 days, or if you have flus, coughs, or fevers (over 37.5 °C), please refrain from entering the museum, and take necessary healthcare and health management measures.
- Our staff has all checked body temperature and sanitized hands before shifts, and worn face masks during shifts. Staff members with flu symptoms are suspended, and follow official instructions for healthcare or health management measures. The museum is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized daily.
- The museum and exhibitions elevate cleaning and sanitization efforts. Handrails, buttons, and doorknobs are sanitized regularly during opening hours. Books in exhibitions are shelved temporarily to minimize contacts.
- Pandemic measures follow advice and instructions from Center for Disease Control. Amendments will be announced on JUT Art Museum website and Facebook page. Museum events may be modified in format and access based on pandemic restrictions. Visit event pages for details.
- For COVID-19 information, visit CDC website or call CDC hotline 1922 (or 0800-001922).