In response to the global pandemic surge, JUT Art Museum follows instructions from central and local governments, and enforces the following measures on all visitors. Thanks for your cooperation.
- Visitors’ Health Declaration: Following Center for Disease Control requirements, please provide contact details for each visitor.
- Personal hygiene and protection: Visitors shall take body temperature and sanitize your hands upon entry, and wear face masks and maintain social distancing of 1.5 meters at all times in the museum.
- If you have traveled abroad within the past 14 days, or if you have flus, coughs, or fevers (over 37.5 °C), please refrain from entering the museum, and take necessary healthcare and health management measures.
- Our staff has all checked body temperature and sanitized hands before shifts, and worn face masks during shifts.
- The museum and exhibitions elevate cleaning and sanitization efforts. Handrails, buttons, and doorknobs are sanitized regularly during opening hours.
- Pandemic measures follow advice and instructions from Center for Disease Control. Amendments will be announced on JUT Art Museum website and Facebook page. Museum events may be modified in format and access based on pandemic restrictions. Visit event pages for details.
- For COVID-19 information, visit CDC website or call CDC hotline 1922 (or 0800-001922).
- Back to English Website>>>http://jam.jutfoundation.org.tw/en