2020 Jul. 1st update
Jut Art Museum COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
In order to prevent the possible spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Jut Art Museum has taken the necessary measures to ensure that everyone’s visit is as safe as possible. Before your visit, please fill in the Health Declaration and read on the followings below:
- Personal hygiene and protection: All visitors are advised to wear facemasks during their visits in the museum. The museum staff will take visitors’ body temperature at the entrance as necessary precautions. Visitors are also advised to clean the hands with alcohol hand sanitizer.
- Maintain social distancing: Stay at least 1.5 meters apart from other people when you’re indoor.
- Visitors’ Health Declaration: For stable control of the pandemic situation, please fill in the Health Declaration on site. If you have traveled abroad within 14 days, to reduce the risk of disease transmission, you should stay at home or within the area specified by the health authority.
- Visitors whose body temperature exceeds 37.5℃ are advised to seek medical care and their admission will not be allowed.
- Other than above measures, Jut Art Museum will continue to take standard precautions advised by the Department of Health, Taipei City Government. Any further adjustments will be updated on our website and Facebook fanpage immediately.
- As for current exhibitions and events, referring regulations will be posted on each web page.
*Jut Art Museum follows guidelines from Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) for contact-information-based measures for COVID-19 to protect personal data. Your personal data will only be retained within the Jut Art Museum for the necessary and reasonable scope of the Collection Purpose.
For more information: https://www.cdc.gov.tw/En/Bulletin/Detail/IIDyyLqebEgsqQTkb1dUxg?typeid=158
COVID-19 Precautionary Notice from Taiwan Centers for Disease Control
- If you have traveled abroad within 14 days, to reduce the risk of disease transmission, you should stay at home or within the area specified by the health authority.
You are required to take home quarantine for 14 days after entry and do not go outside, go abroad or take public transportation. Those who violate the home (self) isolation regulations will be fined up to NT$1,000,000 in accordance with Article 69 of the Communicable Disease Control Act, and we will report to government.
- For the latest updates on the novel coronavirus, please visit the Taiwan Centers for Disease Control website (https://www.cdc.gov.tw/En), or ring the hotline 1922 (0800-001922) for general consultation. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Your cooperation is much appreciated.